Website Design and Development Services
MORE THAN JUST A VIRTUAL STORE, A WEBSITE PUTS YOUR COMPANY BEST FACE FORWARD IN CYBERSPACE. OR AT LEAST IT SHOULD. MOST PEOPLE JUST GLANCE AT A WEBSITE BEFORE DECIDING TO LEAVE OR LINGER.
That’s why you need a website that grabs them like a tart, crisp bite of a granny smith apple. We do basic portfolio/static websites, blogs/forums, e-commerce, re-designs of existing sites, content management and hosting. See website design portfolio for samples of our work.
Why choose WebFrootz for your website design?
We learn what makes you tick and what makes your customers tick, too. Our experience helps us know how to use that knowledge to make your website successful. And that makes everybody happy.
If people can use it, like it, and can find it easier, your website will be great. And if one company (for example, WebFrootz) can make all of that magic happen, your site will be even better.
We give itemized prices in our website design quotes, so you won’t get zapped with any hidden setup fees or other surprise charges. Surprise birthday parties are great. Surprise charges, not so much.
We don’t stick with any one style or technology. At WebFrootz, it’s all fresh, never canned. Why shop at a market that sells only canned pears when you can find farm-fresh kiwi, star fruit, watermelon, cantaloupe, muskmelon, cherries, blueberries and the whole gamut at another market (that would be us, by the way)?
Our Website Design Recipe
Here’s our recipe for cooking up a web design job. Like Aunt Irene’s famous peach pie, it turns out great every time. Unlike Aunt Irene’s recipe, it usually takes about four to six weeks (give or take) but the outcome is just as sweet and satisfying:
- Our Q’s – Why do you need this design done? Who’s going to be the user and what do they need? What’s it going to say and to whom? (This one’s a biggie!)When should we wrap up this fruit basket? And by when should you need it freshened up a bit?How does your current website meet or not meet your needs?
- Building your website’s skeleton – Check out your competitors’ websites to compare what they’ve got. Do keyword research. Create site map (sorry, no treasure is buried at the end). This map shows what’s on each page of your website and how each page relates to the other. Wouldn’t that be convenient at the family reunion?
- Website Prototypes – We make a sample website to give you a clue as to how this thing might pan out.We test its usefulness and function, sometimes with outside users, to see how it works and where it doesn’t do so hot.We fix where it doesn’t do so hot.Hammer out the rough spots where the users aren’t happy. If users aren’t happy, ain’t nobody happy. That’s why the user experience is so important.
- Web Copywriting – Web optimized copy (SEO copywriting) helps people find your website by sticking into the text the most common words people use to search for your stuff online. This helps search engines locate your site easier. And we like to be nice to search engines that way.
- Web Development – After the text has been approved, then development can start, which will shine up your website like a bin of glossy Macintoshes.
- Website Testing – Nobody likes tests, but this is important. We want to make sure that your website does what it should so we test, test and test some more. We’re persnickety that way. Plus, we let you test it, too, because this is your site and it should do what you want.
- Website Launch and Follow-up – We take your website live. Woo-hoo! As we receive feedback, we tweak the site and make sure it’s behaving. We can also help you via phone or e-mail tweak your website yourself if you’d like. Why let us have all the fun? We can also host your website.
You need a website that will give you the frootz of your labor at a price that won’t drive you bananas. Give us a shout and we’ll give you a website design quote.